We all know that India is a agriculture country, and there is no doubt that large amount of crop waste will be produced. To solve this problem, we produce the carbonization machine, which can mainly carbonize the rice husk, crop straws, saw dust , coconut shell and other biomass. And the carbonization machine in India is popular.
The adoption of the one fire two steps method makes our carbonization machine have more competitive power, and it mainly consist of pre-dryer, carbonization host, dust-removal system and other equipment, and the working process is as follows.
1. Use the material reclaimer machine to collect the raw material into the measuring conveyor;
2. The dispersion foggy device in the timber dryer pre- dries out the raw material and the material freely falls inside the carbonization machine and be dried out for the second time;
3. Then the raw material falls into the outside bin of the machine and starts the high temperature pyrolysis, sulfur emission, flue gas volatile, carbon focused carbide process;
4. The carbide will be discharged by the water-cool conveyor, and the rest hot flue gas and heat will be suffered desulfurization process and smoke abatement process;
5. The smoke abatement and desulfurization steam will be cooled by the condenser and led to the recycle water pool.
The Other Features of Our Carbonization Machine:
1. The automation degree Our carbonization machine is equipped with the automatic feeder and discharging system, so the automation degree is pretty high, thus it can reduce the carbonization time and increase the production efficiency, what’s more, it is easily operated.
2. The security design Our carbonization machine is equipped with the protecting shell, which can avoid the operators being exposed to the high temperature directly. And the temperature detection can ensure that the carbonization machine works in a safe condition.
3. The best service We can promise that you will enjoy the best service provided by us, and the quality of our products is trustful.
The Use of the End Product:
1. Agriculture: It can be used to improve the soil quality and heat the green house.
2. Industry: It can not only be reprocessed into active carbon, but can also be used for construction bricks with clay, what’s more, it can be applied to the generator to get the electricity.
3. Daily Life: It can be used as fuel in BBQ and other areas.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|